Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Time to Update...

Alright, so it has been a while since I have updated,but I do have a good explination. I started back to school this quarter at CBC. I am continuing my education, though it has turned itno more of a ten year plan. When I finish I hope to be a Ultrasound Tech, in the Radiology Program. Wish me Luck! Well, enough about me, most are just interested in the girls. WEll, a lot has been happening in the Linn household, they are getting bigger. Harper is now 7 months old and has began eating solids, she started Sweet Potatoes yesterday, she is definatley a lot harder to feed then Addisyn was. She gags on everything. I am having a blast though. Addisyn is still everybit 2. She loves to count to 10 and is learning her ABC's. She can do A-G then she needs a little help. She loves to sing Happy Birthday, and Primary Songs. Addisyn is a shinning star in Nursery, she loves the attention and she difinatley gets it during singing time.





1 comments:

lauriemcmurt said...

What a beautiful little girl! And those blue eyes are amazing! I love it. Good to see Harper enjoying those yummy squished foods that all babies enjoy the first time!?! I always love that first spoonful face! So cute. Addisyn is getting so big now too and I also love the shoes. She's got great shoe taste already!