Monday, March 24, 2008

Hop n' Down the Bunny Trail

Happy Easter All... Yesterday was a busy day for our family. Addisyn got a visit from the Easter Bunny, she was so excited, Harper is still to small to understand obviously. Alex got home from work at 8:30 that morning, and quietly got the eggs that I stuffed the night before and hid them outside, Addisyn had already woken up and came into my room and was just laying with me in bed, when he got inside I dressed her and we took her into the living room to see the surprise awaiting her. Then we went to look for the eggs that the bunny hid, she had so much fun. After that we got ready and went to church.

























That night, we had the annual Spanner family Easter dinner and hunt. It was so much fun, I was able to get eggs a lot easier this year without my brother Shane tackling me, at least until Alex got aggressive. He thought he was tough, but I am an Anderson, I took him down. Then he thought he could beat me to an egg, he dove through the hedge but in the moment his eggs flew out of the basket and into the road, it was the talked about move of the night. Addisyn was keeping Papa Jack busy running for eggs. It was quite windy and chilly so Harper and Aunt Cody snuggled together inside.














1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new camera takes absolutely beautiful photos. It looks like you guys had so much fun.