Tuesday, March 18, 2008

February got away from me...

So, I need to do little catch up, the weeks have just gotten away from me, a lot has happened. Addisyn turned 2! We had so much fun! Her party wasn't until the next Sunday, because we were waiting for Nana and Papa to return from Utah, so Alex, Uncle Jojo, Harper, and I decided we need to have a special day, so we took Addisyn to Chuck-e- Cheese. She had so much fun, she was the perfect age. I tried to make a slide show of everything that she did but my pictures were to big, so I have only a few.




So, like I said her birthday was that Sunday, Nana and I worked Saturday night to bake the cupcakes, and on Sunday about an hour and a half before the festivities my cousin Meghan came over and we all worked like crazy putting them together. They turned out really cute, Addisyn loved them!


Addisyn got tonz of goodies for her birthday, she started to get a little bored opening the presents by the end, but she perked up when Grandma Great and Papa Jack brought in a bike. She loved playing with all the little buttons, so did her little buddy Talan.

I turned 23 on the 27th of the month, unfortunatley when I woke up that morning I was sick, I stayed home, Meghan, brought Olive Garden for lunch, Justin made a suprise visit, so we shared and it was lots of fun.

1 comments:

lauriemcmurt said...

Wow! Those cupcakes are the coolest. I am impressed - you guys went all out! Also happy late birthday! 23? That's it?! Try 27 (in a few days). Yep, I am just knocking on 30! You guys are the cutest family. Take care!