Friday, May 23, 2008

Outside Art

So on Wednesday, while Harper was taking her afternoon nap Addisyn and I decided we wanted to go outside. We needed to spend a little time together just the two of us, since we don't get as much time alone anymore. I had went to Target and picked up some side walk chalk. We played outside together for a couple hours. It was such a blast, and I noticed that it helped Addisyn and me. We were able to have patience with each other the rest of the day. I took a ton of pictures but these are my favorite.
She loves to draw, and drawing on the sidewalk was such an adventure for her.
Addisyn's favorite shoes! I looked everywhere to find them, but they were always sold out in her size.

Just a little note that we left for Daddy to see as he headed for his car to go to work that night, it really brightened his day, he told us the next morning.

0 comments: