Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome 2008

Yesterday was a sad day! I took down the Christmas tree and decorations. I got so used to them being there that my house looks almost bare now. Clean but bare. So, last night for New Years we had some of our friends over. I made dinner and then we played our Wii from 7pm to about 3am. Addisyn and Talan played together on Addisyns new slide. While Harper quietly slept like usual. I had so much fun playing Tiger Woods PGA Golf, I lost though, the game was rigged. At the end of the night we decided to play The Price is Right DVD game. It was a riot, I would recommend it to anyone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a fun night! I'm jeleous! We did absolutely nothing because Shane came home from work in a bad mood. I guess it was a CRAZY DAY! We were going to get together with friends, but Shane was in bed my 9PM. I said Shane, don't you want to welcome in the New Year??? No--it's a stupid holiday he said! :) I want to play The Price Is Right Game! Next time we get together---let's do it! Which cartridge are you getting? There are like 3 that I really want. Are you getting it at Walmart? I think they are the least expensive.