Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas Marathon...


We spent Christmas Eve at Grammy and Papau's house, Alex's mom and step dad. Addisyn was so excited, she was able to see all of her cousins and aunts and uncles. She even got to meet a new cousin. Jeff and Michelle just adopted a beautiful little girl, Kailey, she is four and full of spunk. Alex's mom made a sandwich buffet for dinner, yum. But the highlight of the night for Addisyn and all the kids was the presents, of course. The girls both got matching PJ's, they got hats and gloves, Addisyn got the FISHING game, and stockings full of goodies. Alex and I got the neatest dinner and a movie gift. I already made the dinner, but we will use the movie for a date night. Then, we had a Ornament Exchange, I had been planning on this, and got my Ornaments early, I went to the Mally's Open House after thanks giving, I wanted one of my ornaments so bad, that I stole it from Uncle Dan. We also got to play many rounds of a Chinese Gift Exchange. It was a blast, we brought home tons of good stuff.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate how Christmas Day has to be a marathon...that's truly what it's like though. Cute post.