Friday, December 21, 2007

Dance Team is Over...


Well, after six long weeks, I am done. Though I really enjoyed the girls this year, I enjoy that extra few hours of sleep every morning. Waking up at 4:45am to get all ready for an hour of practice at 6:30am is too much work! This year our girls only had four competitions and then the Southridge Dance Festival. We lost our first two comps., then we came back and beat Carmichael, and tied with Chief Jo's A team. All-in-all our girls rocked. I am not 100% sure I am going to do it next year. It will be third year, but my assistant coach is going off to UofW, so if you know a someone that dances and wants to coach a group of hormonal middleschoolers, let me know.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in on the dance teach assistant coach...hahaha yeah right--can you imagine??? If I lived in the Tri-Cities still and you really needed somebody I would do it though, but just because we're FAMILY!!! Love you and can't wait to see more of your blogging!